Monday, January 12, 2009

2009 Goals

I figure if I share some of my goals with someone other than my husband (who just laughs at me) than I will be more likely to keep them up and also get some support in the process. So here are my 2009 goals:

1. Get all pictures into photo albums. (I was so good until I went digital and then everything went to hell in a hen basket!! So I want to try and get my albums up to date)
2. Print digital pictures once a month
3. Update blog once a week (on Sundays) or at least 2 times a month
4. Get together more with friends (at least once a month either one-on-one or group activity)
5. Take dogs for a walk at least 5 times per week
6. Do a craft project with kids once a month (I have so many items I bought for craft projects throughout the years but they never seem to get done so I really want to utilize the items I have and make someone else's day when we give them away to who they intended for originally)
7. Pay $5000 worth of debt
8. Quit using credit cards all together except Kohls (cuz you get awesome discounts!!) but pay it off immediately when the bill comes (already cut them up so that should make it really easy!)
9. Go on a date at least once a month with Nicholas
10. Scrapbook twice a week (even for a half hour or get 2 pages done)
11. Do some sort of workout (DVD's or Wii Fit) 3X per week
12. Brush teeth every night before bed (I have a terrible habit of falling asleep on the couch and so this unfortunately does not get done every night)
13. Designate one night per week as family game night. Order or make pizza, rent a movie and just chill for the evening enjoying each other's company.

Well those are my goals I did the first week of January. I will let you know how I did at the end of the year!!!!

1 comment:

Christina said...

I can so totally help with the friends thing. Just let me know when and where.