Sunday, December 27, 2009

Tree Hunting






Every year we have a tradition to pick out and cut our own Christmas tree at Pleasant Valley Tree Farm in Elk Mound with Gardow family. We always have a good time and for once awesome weather!! This year was so nice, we were really spoiled! As you can see Katarina got into a crabby attitude, oh well. I have realized that if they won't smile, that's fine, I still get my picture and when they look back years later they will see what a grouch they were. I get my picture and am happy and the kids don't have to smile so they are happy! All the kids get a turn with the saw helping to cut down our tree as well as Grandma and Grandpa's tree; even Evan took a turn!! Tree hunting went quick, then inside for some hot chocolate, apple cider and popcorn. Then back to Lorraine's for some chili. There was supposed to be chicken noodle soup too but someone forgot to make it, but we won't mention any names!!

No comments: