Wednesday, November 12, 2008

November 12th, 2008

I have decided to try a blog. Facebook has proven to be way too much and I want something simple where I can post pictures and what we are up to pictures, that friends and family, especially those far away can enjoy. Pictures to come later. Right now we are busy setting up the baby's room and getting ready for a big event at our house on Saturday (more to come, it's a surprise!). Enjoying the first snowfall. Maybe this year we will have enough snow to be able to take the kids downhill skiing for the first time. I will keep you updated. Have an awesome day and week!!

1 comment:

Keller Family said...

Good job! I will add a link from our blog to yours!!!

We are planning on taking Caitlyn skiing at Afton in early March so maybe you guys can come also.